JK Properties is committed to protecting the privacy of our members and any visitors to our website, www.jk-properties.com (“Site”). Please read this privacy promise to understand how we use and protect any information that we collect about you.
This privacy promise is intended to assist you in making informed decisions when using our Site and any services provided through it.
By visiting our Site and/or registering as one of our members, you consent to us collecting, storing, using and (if applicable) transferring your personal information in accordance with this privacy promise.
If we decide to change our privacy promise, we will post those changes on this page to keep you aware of the way we collect, use and disclose information.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- information that you provide to us when you register to be a member or fill out forms on the Site;
- information about you which you include in any e-mails or letters that you send to us;
- information about your usage of the Site; and
- information about your computer, which may include your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers (statistical data about’ browsing actions and patterns that does not identify any individual).
DISPLAY ADVERTISING AND REMARKETING
Our Site uses a unique tracking code to support Google Display Advertising enabling Google Analytics to collect traffic data by using our cookies. This is in addition to the data collected through the standard Google Analytics implementation allowing the Remarketing feature based on Display Advertising from Google. It is with this feature that we use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online adhering to the Google Adwords Remarketing Policy and its sensitive category restrictions. We and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimise, and serve advertisements based on your past visits to our Site for 30 days.
OPT-OUT OR CHANGE PREFERENCES OF DISPLAY ADVERTISING AND REMARKETING
Visitors to our Site can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Preferences Manager. In addition, Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on allows you to choose how your data is collected and can be installed direct in your browser.
THIRD PARTY SITES
The Site contains links to websites that are operated by third parties. We do not control and accept no liability or responsibility for those websites and this privacy promise does not apply to those websites. Please consult the terms and conditions and privacy policies of those third party websites to find out how they collect and use your personal data.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
Once we have received your information, appropriate security measures will be adopted to protect your information from access by unauthorized persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, you acknowledge that we cannot guarantee the security of data you send over the internet and that you send your information at your own risk.
Your information will only be held for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires or permits.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (which includes any of our subsidiaries).
We may also disclose your personal information:
- to our affiliates, franchisees, suppliers, delivery companies and other third parties to whom disclosure is necessary to enable us to process your orders and provide you with any service to which you have subscribed via the Site;
- where required to do so by law or court order;
- upon the sale of the business (in which case personal data of our customers will be one of the transferred assets); and
- to any person to whom disclosure is necessary to enable us to enforce our rights under this privacy promise or under our Terms and Conditions.
Other than as expressly set out in this privacy promise or as otherwise required or permitted by law, we will not share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
ACCESSING YOUR INFORMATION
You may at any time request access to your personal data by contacting us using the contact details set out below.
JK Properties is your data controller in relation to any personal data that you provide to us. If you wish to know what information we hold about you or if you have any queries about this privacy promise, our Site practices or your personal dealing with this Site, you can contact our nominated representative for dealing with data protection issues, who can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org